What is Safer?
- Confidential crisis counseling offered Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Informational resource for all Cal Poly students, faculty, and staff
- Information on reporting sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and sexual harassment to the university and/or law enforcement
Education and Outreach:
- Presentations and training on sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking
- Quarterly student-run events focused on gender based violence education
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Check out our calendar for state-certified advocates!
- Resources available during booths at various campus events
- Seven week Safer Leadership Training offered every quarter
Safer offers presentations, workshops, and other educational events for many groups in the Cal Poly community, including:
For more information about Safer presentations, please see our Training & Presentations page.