Off Campus Programs
Welcome to Off Campus Programs! We offer off-campus programming that promotes student success and safety in the San Luis Obispo community. It is our goal to help students make an easy transition from on-campus to off-campus living, while encouraging them to become engaged, positive members of the community.
To foster student success off campus in the following ways:
- Promoting safety, neighborhood wellness and community involvement in the City of San Luis Obispo.
- Encouraging students to be positive community members of the San Luis Obispo Community through active participation.
- Bringing awareness to the student community at Cal Poly to issues that arise in our neighborhoods and empowers students to be a part of the solution.
- Respect SLO: Noise Guidelines
- Noise Standards in SLO (PDF)
- Creative Mediation
- Respect SLO: Facebook
- Home Share SLO
For information on the City of San Luis Obispo's new party registration program please go to http://www.slocity.org/government/department-directory/police-department/party-registration-new.